Smoky chicken liver fry. Fried chicken livers can be seasoned to almost any taste. You can swap the Old Bay for a combination of roasted sesame seeds and Korean red pepper flakes. Or try sprinkling them with crushed peanuts with a side of fish sauce and lime dressing and shredded cabbage.
Chicken Liver is a good source of proteins, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron. Chicken livers are coated with garlic-flavored flour, and deep fried to a golden, crispy brown for an old-time Southern treat. Gently place the coated livers, a few at a time, into the hot oil. You make ready frying parch Smoky chicken liver fry testing 12 prescription so 8 together with. Here you are conclude.
compound of Smoky chicken liver fry
- You need 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Prepare 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- It's handful of Curry leaves 1.
- It's 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil.
Cover the pan of oil with a frying screen to avoid getting burned by spatters of. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal. Peel the outer skin off the onions.
Smoky chicken liver fry compound
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used to top the liver. You can eat this atop a toast or with some mashed potatoes. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver.