Mint and Curd chicken. This is a very easy and simple recipe of Dahi Pudina Chicken. You can make this in your home very easily. Tandoori Curd- Mint Chutney has a sauce like consistency and should be made with thick hung curd.
Blend until smooth, adding a little dribble of water if you're having a difficult. Do not over cook the chicken or it will be tough. I Made It Print Dahi Chicken Recipe - Curd Chicken Curry Recipe with step wise pictures. You produce sizzling french fry Mint and Curd chicken applying 19 instructions than 9 including. Here you are nail it.
method of Mint and Curd chicken
- It's 500 gram of chicken.
- It's 4 of onions.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need 250 gram of curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 100 gram of mint leaves.
- Prepare 50 gram of coriander leaves.
- It's 3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5-6 of black pepper corns.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 of black cardamon.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of everest chicken masala.
- It's 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon spoon of oil.
Spicy, tangy and very flavourful dahi chicken which taste great with roti, rice or pulao. Pudina Dahi Chutney Recipe is a delicious chutney that you can use it as a dip for various Indian appetizer. The addition of mint, along with coriander leaves, when combined with dahi, gives a very creamy texture to the chutney. Did you know, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, potassium, dietary fibers and they are really good for diabetic patients.
Mint and Curd chicken receipt
- Firstly wash the chicken. Add salt and turmeric powder mix it and boil it on medium flame for 15 minutes..
- Mean while make onion and tomato paste separately..
- Make paste of mint leaves,coriander leaves,green chilli. And add lemon juice to it..
- When chicken gets boil. Heat oil in a wolk add all whole spices to it and fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add oinon paste and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add tomato and cook for 5 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste to it and cool for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now take curd in a bowl whisk it add all dry spices and salt to it add very little water to it and hain whisk it properly. Add this paste cooked onion tomato paste. And mix well cook it for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now add boiled chicken to it and mix properly. Cook it on medium flame by covering for 5 to 7 minute..
- Now add mint paste to it and again cook for 3 to 4 miniut..
- Mint and curd chicken is ready to serve. Garnish it with some mint leaves..
Nigel Slater's easygoing ready-when-you-are salad recipes Flexible dishes, delicious as soon as they're prepared, equally good after a restful pause Chick it out: chicken with sesame and mint. Dahi Murg or Curd Chicken is a tasty chicken curry where the meat is cooked in curd and some spices. This chicken curry has a slight tanginess and creaminess that comes from the curd added. It is quite simple to make and can be served with white rice, pulao or with roti varieties. Yogurt Mint Sauce Recipe + Larger Image.