Chicken Yakhni. Chicken Yakhni Pulao is one of Punjabi people's favorite dish. Its a must serve on all occasions in Pakistan's Punjab White Chicken Pulao Recipe - Eid Special Yakhni Pulao - Kitchen With Amna. Homemade Chicken Yakhni Soup Recipe - See how to make chicken stock recipe in Urdu with step by step procedure by KFoods.com.
Yakhni Recipe - Read Quick & Easy to Cook Yakhni Recipe and make your favorite recipe at home available in Urdu & English on Yakhni Recipe. Chicken yakhni pulao is very easy to make, is a lovely recipe and it is very easy too. However, explaining a recipe while typing is not the easiest and the best approach as you don't really see the. You get with it sizzling sizzle Chicken Yakhni adopting 19 modus operandi moreover 3 along with. Here is how you produce.
receipt of Chicken Yakhni
- You need 1 big cup of basmati rice.
- You need 300 gms of boneless or half bone chicken.
- It's For of Grinding together:.
- It's 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint & coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of zeera.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of saunf.
- You need 5-6 of cloves.
- You need 8-9 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of big elaichi.
- Prepare 1 of tez patta.
- You need 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It's 3 of medium fried onions.
- It's For of the biryani gravy;.
- It's 2 of potatoes.
- It's 2 of capsicum.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of curd.
Shahi Tukray, Garlic Naan And Chicken Yakhni by Farah Jahanzeb Recipe of Shahi Tukray, Garlic Chicken Yakhni & Kabuli Chana Ka Pulao, Aloo Cutlet And Baingan Ka Bohran by Hussain Tariq. Ingredients for Yakhni Style Chicken Recipe. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made using rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that is full of essence and flavours. This rice recipe is a flavourful option to serve as a party recipe and even family.
Chicken Yakhni in succession
- Heat oil add 1 tsp zeera, 4 peppercorns, 2-3 green elaichi & tez pata. Add chicken pieces(cut into cubes) cook for a minute..
- Add grinded masala, fried onions keep little aside to sprinkle on top later & curd. Add potatoes & mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add soaked rice & capsicum. Add salt, garam masala, jeera powder & 1 green chilli slitted..
- Add water as required & cook on medium flame till water starts drying. On simmer flame cover & cook for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle fried onions & serve with raita..
Be the first to review this product. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Strain the yakhni only leaving the chicken in it. Add sliced onions & fry the onions till they turn golden brown. Finally pour the masala in the yakhni, already back in the cooking pot.