Nastar / Mini Pineapple Tarts.
You perform boiling nuke Nastar / Mini Pineapple Tarts using 8 receipt along with 10 as a consequence. Here is how you bring about.
receipt of Nastar / Mini Pineapple Tarts
- You need 750 grams of butter or 600 grams of margarine + 150 gram butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of shredded edam cheese.
- You need 200 grams of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It's 1 of egg yolk.
- You need as needed of Flour.
- Prepare of Egg yolks for brushing.
- It's of Pineapple jam for filling.
Nastar / Mini Pineapple Tarts instructions
- Beat the eggs with the butter until pale, light and fluffy..
- Add in the flour, sugar and cheese lightly just until combine..
- Then add the flour. Not too much just enough until the dough can be shaped..
- Take about half a tablespoo of the pineapple jam and shape it into a ball. Make them as many as you want..
- Take more than half a tablespoon of the dough, shape into a ball then flatten it out. Take the pineapple jam ball. Put on the dough. Close the dough and shape into a ball..
- Do until everything is finished..
- Take a tray. Put the tarts on the tray that's been lined with some baking paper and butter..
- Brush them with some beaten egg yolks..
- Heat the oven at 180°c. Bake the tarts for about 15 minutes or until they are brown..
- Take them out. Cool completely and put inside an airtight container..