Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! Forget the typical spaghetti and meatballs in my house, my kids now want these instead. The coconut red curry sauce is so perfectly spiced that it's impossible to.
To pack even more veg into this dish and to keep it low carb/paleo. Vegan Lentil Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce- a delicious healthy meal infused with fragrant Indian spices. We decided to use cauliflower rice instead of regular rice to give this meal an extra serving of vegetables and to honor our love of mixing hot + cold ingredients we Add some flare to dinner this week with these Red Coconut Curry Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice. You bring about toasting broil Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge testing 7 procedure moreover 6 moreover. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge
- It's 1 kg of mutton mince meat.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic n ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 of coconut.
Amazing chicken meatballs with creamy coconut curry sauce. Easy and flavorful dish for midweek lunch or dinner. This curry is a creamy mix of coconut milk, lemongrass and juicy chicken thighs, perfect for a speedy midweek meal. Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting.
Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge step by step
- Put the mince in a bowl.Add salt,garam masala,ginger,garlic,chillies,curry powder n gram flour mix well n fold into balls.
- Boil water in a frying pan n put the balls to boil.Remove the meatballs n put them aside..
- Take a sufuria put oil n onions.Fry till golden brown then add tomato n salt let it cook.In the meantime squeeze some coconut milk.
- Remove the milk from the coconut.Put your meatballs in the mixture n add the lightest coconut milk..
- Then add the 2nd coconut milk n let it boil for 3 mins then finally add the heavy tui n let it boil..
- Serve with rice..
I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This delicious Indian Meatball Curry combines my favorite curry recipe with tender meatballs. It's a healthy and easy to make dinner recipe that is easy to fall in love with.