Steamed Meatballs with Salad. Mexican Meatballs with Salsa Salad is a delicious and healthy main meal. Succulent chicken breast mince is combined with breadcrumbs, herbs and spices to. Place salad leaves, tomato, onion, carrot, cucumber, mint and remaining coriander in a large bowl.
In a pan, heat butter and oil. To make dressing: Whisk together vinegar and oil. Toss salad with dressing and serve with meatballs. You create browning spoil Steamed Meatballs with Salad practicing 18 ingredients as a consequence 7 along with. Here is how you realize.
compound of Steamed Meatballs with Salad
- You need For of meatballs:.
- You need 200 grams of minced mutton.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It's 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of salad:.
- It's 1 of Cucumber(sliced).
- It's 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes(sliced).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Pita chips take the place of breadcrumbs in the meatballs and add a satisfying salty crunch to the salad. To serve, arrange the salad around the edge of a platter then place the meatballs in the centre. Pour the tomatoes over the meatballs and garnish with the chopped coriander, almonds and fried shallots.
Steamed Meatballs with Salad instructions
- Mix all the ingredients meant for meatball..
- Combine well, cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Make lemon sized balls of minced mutton. Steam in a steamer for 10 minutes..
- Take out and keep aside..
- Cut all the vegetables of salad in your desired shape.(you may take vegetables of your choice.).
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.Apply some lemon juice also(optional)..
- Serve meatballs with salad..
Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. He requests them all the time! I love to serve Swedish Meatballs with a big side of steamed veggies or a green salad. But instead of steaming, those meatballs are braised in a soy-sauce-based liquid after browning. Another type is meatballs cooked in chicken broth.