COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup). Makassar is the provincial capital of South Sulawesi and is famous for its coto (beef soup) and konro (ribs soup). Coto is traditionally made from beef and beef entrails such as tripes, liver, lungs, etc, and most often in combination of several types of entrails. For this recipe, I will use only tripes, but you can.
Makassar is one of Indonesia's most famous culinary destinations. This port city situated at the south of Sulawesi Island is represented in the most traditional This thick and tasty soup is usually made with beef and a variety of innards, such as tripe, brain, lungs, or intestines. Coto Makassar merupakan salah satu kuliner khas dari Makassar tentunya. You fulfill roasting deep fry COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) working 40 modus operandi as a consequence 3 and. Here you go arrive.
method of COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup)
- You need 200 gram of beef.
- You need 200 gram of tripe, boiled.
- It's 100 gram of beef heart, boiled well.
- You need 1 of . 4 litters of rice washing water.
- Prepare 4 of lemon grass bruised.
- Prepare 3 of salam leave (bay leaves).
- You need 150 gram of groundnut (fried and mashed).
- You need 3 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauting.
- You need 4 cm of ginnger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of beef broth powder.
- It's 4 tablespoons of vegetables oil.
- You need of Ground Spices:.
- You need 7 pieces of candlenuts roasted.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- It's 1 tablespoon of coriander roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin roasted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
- It's of For The Steamed rice with herbal (Buras/ Burasa).
- It's 500 gram of rice washed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of litter coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 of Salam leaves (bay leaves).
- You need of Banana leaves, for wrapping.
- Prepare of String, for tying.
- You need of For the Sambal Goreng :.
- It's 500 gram of peeled potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes and washed.
- You need of Cooking oil, heated.
- It's 250 gram of beef liver, washed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground red chilies.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- It's 100 gram of stink bean (optional).
- It's 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It's of Ground Spices:.
- Prepare 5 of of candlenuts.
- It's 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 of red chillies.
- You need 5-7 of bird's eye chilli (optional).
Sebenarnya Coto ini sekilas sama dengan Resep Soto pada umumnya. Yang membuat berbeda adalah racikan bumbu coto dan bahan spesial khas dari makassar ini yang membuat rasa dan aroma khas dan membuat lidah. Namanya Rumah Makan "Coto Gagak" tapi isinya daging sapi. Pantas aja terkenal di kota Makassar karena rasa sedaap & mantappu jiwaa#Traveling #MakassarCity #Holiday #Emanktolis.
COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) method
- For the Coto Makasar: Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, then add to the broth, add the powdered broth, refined beans, bring to a boil. Then add beef stew, tripe, liver and heart of beef with rice washing water, add lemongrass, galangal, ginger and bay leaves until tender..
- For the Buras/ Burasa (steamed rice with herb) : Boil rice, coconut milk, salt and salam leaves until the rice is half cooked and tender. Fill banana leaf with 2-3 tablespoon rice, roll up and fold both ends. Take 2 buras, arrange them with fold facing each other on the inside and tie with string in 3-4 place. Steam/ boiled for about 1-2 hour until cooked..
- For the Sambal Goreng : Fried potatoes with oil until it changes colour and a lot of tender. Drain. Boiled beef liver to the outside and it solidifies and not chewy, remove and drain. Sized diced potatoes. Set aside. Saute the minced chilli spices together until fragrant and not runny, add the bay leaf. Add salt and sugar, to taste. Put the potatoes, beef liver, and the stink bean. Add the coconut milk and stir well until combine..
Coto Makassar is the famous food must try in Makassar. Coto is traditionally made from beef and beef entrails such as tripes, liver, lungs, etc, and most often in combination of several types of entrails. Makassar is the provincial capital of South Sulawesi and is famous for its coto (beef soup) and konro (ribs soup). Selain sop konro, Makasar juga memiliki hidangan berkuah lainnya, yakni coto Makasar. Bahan dasar yang digunakan pada coto Makasar adalah daging sanding lemur serta jeroan.