Nargisi kofta. Nargisi Kofta is an impressive but simple Indian dish. Hard-boiled eggs are covered in a flavorful lamb mixture and deep fried. Nargisi kofta is boiled eggs stuffed inside a shell of kheema.
It is a great paneer recipe to cook for a special occasion or dinner party. Koftas have always been an integral part of shahi Mughlai cuisine and are known for their non-vegetarian specialties. Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. You work broiling steep Nargisi kofta practicing 17 technique than 6 and. Here is how you arrive.
procedure of Nargisi kofta
- Prepare 3 of Boiled eggs and deshelled.
- Prepare of For covering.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- It's 1 cup of Mince meat(chicken mutton or beef).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Garam masala powder.
- It's Handful of mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 400 Gram of flour (roasted till the colour changes).
- Prepare of Instead of Gram flour bread slices can use.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of minced or ground meat—usually beef, chicken, lamb, or pork—mixed with spices or onions. In the Indian subcontinent and the Middle East, koftas are usually made from lamb, beef, mutton or. Nargisi Kofta is a yummy meat kofta recipe similar to mutton kofta but it takes in egg as a stuffing. Other mutton recipes or egg recipes on the blog are mutton kofta, haleem recipe, hyderabadi mutton biryani, mutton gravy etc… Nargisi Kofta is a wonderful mutton keema recipe with egg stuffing and deep fried recipe eaten plain as a snack or it can be eaten with gravy in it.
Nargisi kofta gradually
- Put all the ingredients for covering in a food processor and mix is well. Keep this in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Take a big ball sized meat mix flaten it gently.
- Place one egg on the meat mix.
- Cover the egg with the mix.
- Deep-fried prepaired koftas.
- Can be served as deep-fried koftas with chutneys or can give any base gravy and served with roti chapati Puri etc..
How to Make Nargisi Koftay Recipe Add garlic, ginger, salt, onions, red chili powder, green chili, green coriander, gram flour and bread slices to minced meat and grind finely twice. Today, we are heading to Pakistan! There is nothing more traditional than kofta and kofta curry when talking about Pakistani cuisine. Kofta is a meatball in the cuisines of South Asia, the Middle East, the Balkans and Central Asia. In its simplest form, the recipe for kofta curry consists of meatballs made with beef, lamb, chicken, or pork, that are mixed with spices and/or.