Meatloaf Parmesan. This Italian-seasoned meatloaf is made with the addition of Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, and Italian herbs. It's a moist and delicious meatloaf. Ground veal and pork, provolone, pecorino and Parmesan mingle with herbs, broccoli rabe and bread crumbs in what is essentially a sliceable.
Parmesan is a hard Italian aged cheese with unique benefits. This article examines these health Parmesan is an Italian hard aged cheese, and it undergoes a lengthy aging process that averages. To combat the memories of dry or rock-hard meat loaves, we added grated Parmesan, bread crumbs, and tomato paste to the mix. You accomplish heating stew Meatloaf Parmesan employing 9 ingredients also 6 so. Here is how you score.
process of Meatloaf Parmesan
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Splash of water.
- You need 1 of Spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1 of Mozzarella cheese.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and fresh, chopped basil. Mix in Parmesan cheese and basil. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor.
Meatloaf Parmesan separately
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Shape into loaf in a slightly greased pan..
- Bake for 50 minutes, remove and cover with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes..
- Serve with your favorite pasta..
These Parmesan Baked Potato Halves are great on their own, but we especially love dipping them in a side of sour cream sprinkled with a little dried basil. Ranch dressing is also REALLY good! A sprinkle of Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil transform tomatoes into the perfect side dish. Or try sandwiching them between slices of your favorite whole-wheat country bread. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner.