Chicken Meatloaf. You can substitute ground beef in this meatloaf recipe, if you wish. This Chicken Meatloaf is one of my personal favorite recipes on the blog. It's healthier than traditional meatloaf but still full of flavor and pure comfort!
Busy evenings are the norm for most of us. Why not make them a little easier, with a hearty & healthy meal? This chicken meatloaf is also great for those of. You work stewing steam Chicken Meatloaf applying 10 instructions so 3 as a consequence. Here you are do justice.
program of Chicken Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pork sausage.
- You need 10 oz of spinach frozen , thawed with excess moisture squeezed out.
- It's 1 of onion small , diced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Nothing says cozy home cooking like Chicken Meatloaf. Seasoned ground chicken is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and nestled under a crunchy, cheesy topping. This meatloaf makes a great dinner. This chicken meatloaf recipe has added flavor from sautéed vegetables and Gouda cheese; it's easy weeknight dinner.
Chicken Meatloaf little by little
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly, using your hands if desired..
- When everything is evenly incorporated, transfer the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet and form it into a loaf. For easier clean-up, line your baking sheet with foil..
- Bake for 1 hour, then allow the meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving..
This barbecue-flavored meatloaf recipe has all the ingredients of our favorite, homemade barbecue It makes a nice change from a classic meatloaf, and because it's made with ground chicken instead of. chicken meatloaf buffalo chicken meatloaf ground chicken meatloaf joy of cooking turkey or chicken meatloaf buffalo chicken meatloaf recipe. Ground chicken meatloaf is a healthy dish full of tasty cancer-fighting vegetables. Meatloaf is the perfect meal when you need something warm and comforting, or if you're not feeling your best. Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf - Gluten Free. I really enjoy a good low carb meatloaf, but I don't make it that often.