Lemon 🍋 Pudding Cake. Lemon Sauce Pudding Cake Recipe Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen; today I'm going make a recipe that julie and I call a sauce 'n' cake recipe. The Lemon Pudding Cake is a fabulous dessert with a refreshingly tangy flavour.
It has a super soft texture. As far as pudding cakes go, I still like the ones from Paula Deen best but this was pretty good. I followed the recipe exactly except I added a tsp of real vanilla extract to the sauce part before I poured it over the batter. You operate grilling devil Lemon 🍋 Pudding Cake applying 10 program also 6 moreover. Here is how you make it.
program of Lemon 🍋 Pudding Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Lemon 🍋 Cake Mix.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon peel (grated).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 boxes of instant lemon pudding and pie filling.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It's Splash of vanilla extract.
- It's of Whip cream, for the topping.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
This lemon pudding cake makes for a perfect spring or summer dessert. While baking, the pudding cake separates into two layers - light and cakey on top and silky and custardy on bottom. Add cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, and vegetable oil. Pour batter into greased tube pan.
Lemon 🍋 Pudding Cake prescription
- In a large bowl beat : lemon cake mix, water, oil, eggs and lemon peel with an electric mixer......
- Pour mixture into a glass 13x9 baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray......
- In another bowl beat the 2 boxes of pudding mix with the milk and vanilla extract......Your mixture will be smooth......I also squeezed the juice out of the lemon that I zested and added that to the pudding mixture to give it a more lemon 🍋 flavor, if you do that just make sure you don’t add the seeds from the lemon to the cake batter !!!!.
- Next add the pudding mixture over the top of the cake batter mixture in the glass baking pan.......
- Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven...It should be golden brown on the top.......
- Serve warm with whipped topping and enjoy 😉!!!.
A Lemon Sponge Pudding is a self-saucing pudding cake that separates into two layers as it bakes. That is what happened to me with this Lemon Sponge Pudding recipe. I found this recipe when I was browsing through my mother's old cookbooks. I love lemon pudding cake and this recipe is excellent! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.