Mint Lemonade. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask? Here's the essential recipe to add to your summer menu. Limonana is lemonade blended together with mint and ice to make a frozen slush.
This mint lemonade spritzer recipe is a refreshing summer drink that mixes up in minutes and tastes amazing. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day. It's refreshing, sweet, and tart, with the delicious flavor of mint. You accomplish broiling pressure-cook Mint Lemonade working 9 receipt including 3 and. Here you are do justice.
instructions of Mint Lemonade
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 cup of mint leaves.
- It's 5-6 of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tsp of black salt.
- It's 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! This homemade mint lemonade is refreshing, tasty and perfect for summer parties. This summer drink is made with fresh lemon juice and fresh mint and only takes minutes to. Intense with flavor, frothy, and extremely refreshing!
Mint Lemonade procedure
- Add everything in a mixure jar (add only 3 ice cubes) and crush it well.
- Now add some amount of water and mix it well and serve it with lemon slice and flower and remaining Ice cube and mint leaves..
- Serve chilled!.
There is a small trick that makes all the difference. We've had a stretch of sunny, warm spring days in NYC, and it's got me in a super good mood! It's this time of year that I like to grab my. This is our new summer drink recipe (even when it's not quite summer). Sipping (and/or gulping) mint muddled lemonade is pure bliss.