Aloo tikki wrap. Aloo Patty wrap is a lip smacking evening snack dish, here boiled potatoes turn into delicious patty and then stuffed in the tortilla along with other delicious veggies and sauces and finally turned into mouth. Simple spiced potato patties made with mashed potatoes and some spices. It's a popular snack of the subcontinent.
Aloo tikki recipe - Simple spiced potato patties to enjoy as a snack. Aloo tikki is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made out of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. "Aloo" means potato, and the word "tikki" means a small cutlet or croquette in Hindi and Marathi. Aloo Tikki Recipe with step by step photos. You take care of business browning sizzle Aloo tikki wrap using 8 procedure also 3 including. Here you are take care of.
process of Aloo tikki wrap
- Prepare 2-6 of roti made at home or store bought.
- It's of For tikki.
- Prepare 3 medium of Aloo boiled peeled and mashed.
- It's 1small of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Amchur powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
Aloo Tikki is a popular north indian snack of spiced An Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy, crusty and so good. In Hindi language, aloo are potatoes and tikki. Preparing and cooking aloo tikki doesn't take time, you can prepare it in a jiffy for a party or when guests are coming over. Aloo Tikki Recipe with step by step photos (crispy outside and soft inside) - This popular snack or These tikkis can be shallow fried for health conscious people or can be deep fried for indulging taste.
Aloo tikki wrap technique
- To make tikki mix the mashed potatoes with all the masala and take a tawa grease it and make the potatoes into tikki shapes and on slow flame make it crisp from the outside. Cook on both sides..
- Place one or two tikki sun the center of the roti and pin it up with a tooth pick..
- Like this. Then garnish with spring onions and sauce and serve..
Best Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy on the outside and stuffed with spicy chana dal mixture. Aloo Tikki has long been a comfort street food across the country and is eaten with various accompaniments like chutneys, chickpeas, etc. A crispy,deep fried mix of potatoes with spices makes. Aloo Tikki is popular Indian street food made with boiled potatoes and spices. This recipe makes the crispiest aloo tikki!