Chocolate Mousse - Home Style. Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe !! / recette mousse au chocolat facile !! It has to be one of the easiest and most satisfying desserts around. What's your favourite chocolate mousse recipe, and how do you like to serve it?
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse. "Heaven on a spoon" is how one friend describes this chocolaty dessert. My husband, Allen rates it best of all the special treats I've made. Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You perform heating sauté Chocolate Mousse - Home Style working 11 program together with 9 so. Here you are produce.
ingredients of Chocolate Mousse - Home Style
- You need 1.5 Cups of Milk.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Coffee Instant.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs , separated.
- It's 0.5 Cup of sugar Powdered.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Gelatin.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 0.5 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 0.5 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare 20 of Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter , melted.
But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. And did you know that mousse is actually a simple dessert to create in a home kitchen? Here's how to make creamy chocolate mousse out of chocolate and water.
Chocolate Mousse - Home Style individually
- Crush the biscuits and mix it with the melted butter. Layer this mixture into the serving dish and pop it into the fridge.
- Warm the milk. Dissolve the cocoa powder and instant coffee in about 2 tbsp of the warm milk. Once dissolved, add the mixture to the rest of the milk and keep aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar till light and fluffy (it will be pale yellow color)..
- Add the yolk mixture (from step 2) to the chocolate milk mixture (from step 1). Cook this over a pan of simmering water or a double boiler till the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Soak the gelatin in the water for about 5 mts and then add it to the mixture being double boiled (step 3) and mix well so that it is dissolved.
- Once cooled, add the vanilla essence and keep it in the fridge till its half set (about half an hour).
- Once half set, fold in the cream. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold it into the cream mixture carefully.
- Pour this into the dish layered with the biscuit mixture and chill for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream or chocolate shavings.
The book instead is about simple, scientific surprises and improvements in home cooking. He explains everything from getting crisp skin on a roast chicken (don't baste with the juices) to whether gnocchi are truly done. This chocolate mousse cheesecake recipe has to be the lightest, creamiest, most lusciously chocolatey cheesecake recipe I have ever tried. It's easy to keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes. For an elegant dessert try this chocolaty mousse recipe topped with cocoa-flavored whipped cream.